TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Mrs Universal Empire , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Mrs Universal Empire and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Mrs Universal Empire and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Mrs Universal Empire , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Mrs Universal Empire .
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Mrs Universal Empire makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Mrs Universal Empire is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Mrs Universal Empire uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Mrs Universal Empire accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Mrs Universal Empire reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Online courses ,Beauty pageant enrolment and portfolio’s packages
When booking an Online course ,purchasing Portfolio packages , enrolling in the beauty pageant contestant, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Cancellations & refunds
-We do not offer refunds.
-Cancellation of online courses bookings , portfolio packages, International Beauty Pageant enrolments will not be accepted.
-For online courses, please note that if you leave the course after it has begun or if you fail to attend all or any part of the course, no refund will be made and we will retain 100% of your fee.
– For portfolio packages, please note if you fail to attend, no refund will be made and we will retain 100% of your fee.
– For international beauty pageant contestants, please note if you don’t attend we will retain 100% of your fee. In case of Covid-19 we will keep your place for the fallowing year.
Bookings online courses, purchasing Portfolio packages, enrolling beauty pageant contests You should not consider your booking , purchase, enrolment as definite until you receive an automated notification that your payment has been processed.
Changes to the programme
MUE reserves the right to make changes to the ONLINE courses. We always endeavour to replace tutors with someone of similar experience, and to give you as much notice as possible.You do not have additional rights of cancellation and our standard terms still apply.
Conduct and safety
Mrs Universal Empire online courses , portfolio packages and beauty contests rely on a supportive environment that depends on tolerance and understanding of all participants and tutors during online courses, supportive environment during photography sessions, supportive environment during the beauty pageant contests.
We therefore ask that you are thoughtful and respectful of the other participants. Mrs Universal Empire reserves the right to refuse a place and / or to exclude from a online course , any portfolio packages, or beauty pageant contests participant who, in the judgement of the Chief Executive behaves in an abusive or disruptive manner or engages in any discriminatory conduct. No refund will be given if exclusion is made for these reasons.
Etiquette, Beauty Pageant,Modeling Online
When enrolling on any above Online course you agree to the Mrs Universal Empire terms and conditions:
Portfolio packages, Beauty Pageant Enrolments
When submitting your payment you agree to Mrs Universal Empire Terms and Conditions:
Mrs Universal Empire online courses ;
-Beauty Pageant Courses,
– Portfolio Packages
– International Beauty Pageant Contestants enrolment
are nonrefundable and you can not cancel your order.
After you confirm your purchase you agreed to the Mrs Universal Empire terms and conditions.
General Comments and complaints
While Mrs Universal Empire make every effort to maintain high standards and provide high-quality experiences for all participants, you may want to offer comments or make a complaint. At the end of every course you will be given the opportunity to provide feedback.
The contract between you and Mrs Universal Empire is governed by English law.
Changes to terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms including for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please contact us.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mrs Universal Empire accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Mrs Universal Empire details
- Mrs Universal Empire is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12360230 whose registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street , Covent Garden , London , WC2H 9JQ and it operates the Website www. mrsuniversalempire.com.
You can contact Mrs Universal Empire by email on Info@mrsuniversalempire.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).